What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (computer, smartphone, or tablet) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the website owners.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the functioning of our website and enable you to navigate and use its features. They are typically set in response to your actions, such as logging in or filling out forms. Without these cookies, certain services on our website may not be available to you.
- Analytical and Performance Cookies: These cookies help us analyze how visitors interact with our website, measure its performance, and improve its functionality. They collect anonymous information about your usage patterns, such as the pages you visit and any errors you encounter. These cookies do not identify you personally.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you have made and provide enhanced, personalized features. For example, they may remember your preferred language or region. These cookies may also be used to provide services you have requested, such as commenting on blog posts.
- Advertising and Targeting Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements and content tailored to your interests. They may be set by us or third-party advertising networks. They track your browsing activities across different websites and may collect information to build a profile of your interests. We do not control the data collected by third-party cookies, and their use is subject to the privacy policies of those third parties.
Your Cookie Choices
By continuing to use our website, you consent to the placement of cookies on your device. However, you can control and manage cookies in several ways:
- Browser Settings: Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings. You can usually find these settings in the “Options” or “Preferences” menu of your browser. You can choose to block or delete cookies, limit their acceptance, or set your browser to notify you when a cookie is being sent. Please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality and performance of our website.
- Opt-out Tools: You can opt out of certain types of cookies by using third-party opt-out tools or services. These tools may provide you with more control over cookies used for advertising and targeted purposes.
- Do Not Track: Some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that allows you to indicate your preference regarding the tracking and collection of your data across websites. Our website does not currently respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
Last updated by ourbadc.org